7.13.2010

Newborn Pictures

Silver had her newborn pictures done today with Angel Porch.  Silver was a little bit fussy for a while - she sure does let us know when we're doing something she doesn't like!   I was afraid we weren't going to get any good pictures because the photo shoot was totally not going at all how I had it planned in my head...  We thought it would be a good idea to have Silver sleep in the car on the way there, but then she was wide awake and wondering what we were trying to do to her for the majority of the pictures.  And totally ticked!  Ah... well.  I'm sure I just need to start letting go of things like that now.  :)  But she did somehow manage to not leave any poopies on the floor (or me!) when we did the pictures with her diaper off.  That's something!  Good job, Little Miss!











1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.5.11

    What an absolutely beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete