3.23.2011

Coupon Clipper Extraordinaire

So, since making the decision to be a stay at home mama, I have picked up couponing to help save some money.  And I've become addicted!  Love, love, love finding, clipping, and organizing coupons.  It's kind of like a game.  A game that I really want to win...

I've been following several coupon blogs, including Organic Deals, and an amazing local blog, The Coupon Closet.  The girl who runs it, Carrie, is absolutely incredible.  She posts the best deals and always tells how you can get things for FREE if you use the right coupons and get it at the right store!  She also always posts pictures of how much stuff she buys and says how much it should have cost and how much she paid.  There will be like 20+ items and she'll be like, "I spent $6.37 and most of it was tax."

Well, last night I actually went to a coupon clipping class.  That's right, a class.  Taught by the famous Carrie.  And I loved it!  I feel like I learned a TON!

I'm SO going to get to be that good.  Look out world, I'm on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment