5.13.2011

I confess...

Okay.  So... I suppose my first confession would be that I watch 19 Kids and Counting.  And really love it.  A lot.  On this show, they have a sweet little girl who has the cutest pigtails that I was totally amazed with until I realized she was completely bald.  How did her mom do her hair in such awesome pigtails?  I did some thinking and realized they just couldn't be real - a few episodes later her brother pulled the piggies off of her head - and yes!, they were fake!  I couldn't believe it.  I was intrigued so I jumped onto google, which leads me to my next confession.

After some googling I discovered Bebe Doos Perfect Ponies.  I think they are hilarious!  But so stinkin' cute too!  They also have an Etsy page which made me like them even more (support your local artist!)  I did some contemplating.  I know it is totally ridiculous.  So not my natural self.  And yet... They were calling to me.  My mom was totally on board.  My best didn't think I was too crazy...  And so, I DID IT!



I mean, really though.  Check. her. out!  I seriously like 'em.  Not to be worn everyday, but every once in a while, Silver will totally rock them.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. <3 Love, love, love them little piggies!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhiannon,
    I followed over to your blog from the Hip Mountain Mama blog. Your daughter is so precious and she does totally rock those pigtails. Have a wonderful day!
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete