I made sweet potato "chips" today. Silver LOVES them!
Here's how I did it:
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees
• Wash and peel sweet potato
• Cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices
• In a large bowl, add a tiny bit of olive oil
• Put the cut up sweet potato slices into the bowl and stir so the potatoes
get coated with the olive oil
• Dump mixture onto a baking sheet
• Cook for 7 minutes
• Take out and flip chips over
• Cook for 7 minutes more
If you really want them to be like chips, you should probably cook them a bit longer. I still wanted the potato "meat" to be mushy instead of crispy so she could eat it more easily. I ended up eating quite a few too... :)
On Sale Now...
1 week ago